BA Interior Design
Study Interior Design at BAU International Berlin
The program at BAU International Berlin prepares you for your future career through perfecting your creative and professional skills by equipping you with all tools you will need in order to design space and to be able to communicate your design ideas in any given context. Creative and critical thinking, problem-solving skills, adaptability, an international outlook, interdisciplinary experience and intercultural competence are of special importance for the program. Currently we have students from 48 different countries enrolled to our programs.
After graduation, you can work on the creation and alteration of all kinds of spaces, which might vary from residential spaces, office spaces, hospitality and gastronomy to event spaces, theater and film sets, small spaces, shop design, entertainment spaces, public spaces and exhibition spaces.
There are various job perspectives and employers such as:
- architecture and interior architecture offices
- design agencies
- cultural institutions
- production design for film, TV, theater
- kitchen and bathroom studios
- furniture manufacturers
- interior design studios
- free-lance work, as interior designers
The Interior Design program at BAU International Berlin have been accredited and evaluated as quality program with transparent structures, regulations and qualification targets. Our Interior Design Bachelor program have thus proven to confirm to the highest quality standards set by the European Higher Education Act. The Interior Design program was accredited by the state-recognized agency ACQUIN.
The application process for studying Interior Design at BAU International Berlin is very easy. You can easily and safety share your personal information about our online application platform. After receiving a confirmation email with a link you can upload a copy of your documents:
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Copy of High-School diploma with transcript (German Abitur / Fachabitur or equivalent). We also need an official translation of your diploma and transcript into English or German if they are in another language.
- Copy of English Language Test
- A portfolio with a max. of 10 works
For more information please use the menu item Admission.