BA Graphic Design & Visual Communication
Study Graphic Design & Visual Communication at BAU International Berlin
What you can expect:
You will learn to analyse, question and improve given scenarios. In addition to project-based courses, we visit small graphic design studios and large communication agencies, first-class design exhibitions as well as fairs. You will meet leading designers and blend Berlin’s vibrant culture into your studies. Joint projects allow you to collaborate with fellow students from our other design programs and various international backgrounds.
The program prepares you to become a successful designer in fields such as brand design, interaction design, information design, motion graphics, advertising and design consultancy. Your work can impact and improve our daily environment in economic, political, social, cultural and personal life.
Professional work environments are
- Graphic design studios
- Branding and advertising agencies
- Publishers (digital, print and learning media)
- Interaction and web design agencies
- Television and film industries
- Design departments of mid-sized and large companies
- Start-ups in fields such as app design or game design
The Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design & Visual Communication at BAU International Berlin has been accredited and evaluated as a quality program with transparent structures, regulations and qualification targets. Our program thus has proven to conform to the highest quality standards set by the European Higher Education Act.
The application process for studying Graphic Design and Visual Communication at BAU International Berlin is simple. You can safely forward your personal information through our online application platform. After receiving a confirmation email with a link, you can upload a copy of your documents:
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Copy of High-School diploma with transcript
- Copy of English Language Test
- A portfolio with a max. of 10 works
For more information please use the menu item “Admission”.